Online MBA programme gives you the ability complete your degree in a short span of time without leaving your desk. MBA in Malaysia have selected this marvelous course for online MBA. Have any questions? Speak to one of our education consultants today, check our contact details.
Master of Business Administration
(Mode of Delivery: Open and Distance Learning)
February, July, November
The MBA (Open and Distance Learning) programme produces business managers with managerial skills that bring value to the organization.
To enable graduates to have good
- organizational communication skills, decision making, critical and analytical skills.
- an integrated knowledge of and demonstrated the ability to perform as management professionals.
- business knowledge and expertise to manage business organizations effectively and ethically.
- Apply business knowledge and skills in managing an organization.
- Analyse and suggests courses of actions for business decisions.
- Manage data and information as well as to communicate effectively in writing and in organizational communications.
- Identify and assess managerial challenges and opportunities.
- Provide strategic perspectives to address the complexity of managing business organizations for the benefits of business development.